Inside This Issue
In this issue, we focus on the importance of speciality ingredients, Italian gelato and catering kit and ingredients for pizza makers, and Jay Emery shares with us some more of his wise words in relation to wood-fired ovens.
- A successful Bellavita.
- New CEO to grow PizzaExpress into a global brand.
- Perfect storm on the way for UK hospitality industry?
- Pizza Hut Restaurants unveils major refurbishment.
- PAPA Awards 2017.
- Pizza Chef of the Year 2017.
- Pasta Chef of the Year 2017.
- Pizza professional - specially designed catering equipment and pizza-focused ingredients.
- Speciality trends - giving consumers the chance to enjoy premium, authentic dishes and ingredients.
- Make way for gelato - Italian style gelato is making its presence felt.
- Valoriani values - oven company, Valoriani UK’s Italian credentials.
- Made in Italy – thoughts on franchising and retail development from BRD Consulting’s Federico Fiorentini.
- Dealing with holiday requests.
- A first for Scotland - Stone Willy pizza.
- Pizza My World - Darren Massey, in-house development chef at Euro Catering.
- Wood-fired oven guru column - a chimney fire really could put you at the hot end of a big problem.
- New products.
- Index of PAPA registered suppliers.